Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Flexi tots for nights?

(4 Posts)
4andnotout Fri 26-Sep-08 11:49:49

Hi, dd3 is 12 months old and wears pockets during the day and a mix of nappies including ellas house bumhuggers at night. I can apply for her grant towards some new nappies and one local stockist will take the discount off directly saving me have to pay out to claim back iykwim.
I would get more bumhuggers but she doesn't stock them and i really wanted to only pay the small outlay. So do you think flexitots would be any good overnight? And if so should i just use the hundreds of airflows i already have or get some of the new tots wraps.

4andnotout Fri 26-Sep-08 11:51:55

Oh and dd4 is due in 4 weeks so i know i can get a grant for her too, but i dont want to get any size 1's as i already have 35 newborn and size 1 nappies!

Ceolas Fri 26-Sep-08 18:15:23

I had one on DD a couple of nights ago for about 6-7 hours (after a mid-night poo hmm) and it lasted very well. She's the same age as your DD. I think boosted it would do the job.

Nappyzoneneedssleep Fri 26-Sep-08 19:38:54

I use mine overnight with a thin bamboo booster under the one that coes with it and it lasts my nearly 2 yr old well - i use the tots wrap, a wee notion wrap or a motherease and all do the job well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now