Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

my DS is 3.9 been dry for 9 months and suddenly gone backwards??? help

(2 Posts)

My Ds, aged 3 and 9 months, had been toilet trained for around 9 months, he has been clean and dry for the last six months and since july, dry through the night too with only a couple of accidents.

In the last 5/6 weeks he has gone back to pooing in his pants at least twice a day!!!!

He is fine with wees but his poo is really a problem, he tells me it does not hurt, so i its not that, he just tells us her was too busy!!

We have gone back to sticker chart and treats thats not really helping, even tried taking things off him(like no TV) as a kind of punishment, it just seems that he is so engrosed in what he is doing he forgets,

Any suggestions on what we can try???

I must add he has just started a new pre- school so that could be a factor too although he has not had any accidents or problems there.

Sorry its a long one but DH and i are getting really stressed about it!!!!(and i know i shouldn't)

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now