Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

birth to potty set - Bamboozles Popper

(5 Posts)
GirlWithTheMouseyHair Thu 25-Sep-08 15:22:54

anyone bought this set from tots bots? they seem to be what we want (quick drying, ease of use etc)....any opinions?

hedgehog1979 Thu 25-Sep-08 16:16:24

i like my bamboozles but have got velcro, the wraps aren't as good as motherease though. also depends on shape of baby.

also the rainbow ones look cute hanging on the washing line and hanging in the nursery grin

BigBadMousey Thu 25-Sep-08 16:24:23

Quick drying??? hmm Not bamboo and especially not bamboozles.

I really wouldn't recommend you buy a btp set until you are certain they are the best nappy for you. Best buy one or two (second hand if you like) and see how you get on before committing huge amounts of money.

IMO Bamboozles are

outgrown quicker than totsbots suggest they will be
slow drying- even compared to other bamboo nappies
not incredibly absorbant
too low in the rise
a bit overpriced

however, they do stay nice and soft and are hard wearing smile.

I have a few I am selling if you want to buy just one or two to try at first (although they are aplix fit).

GirlWithTheMouseyHair Sat 27-Sep-08 18:49:26

thanks - have realised that theyre one of the slowest drying nappies out there despite website saying otherwise! major thing for us is quick drying as we don't have a tumble dryer or garden (and live in a small 2 bed flat!)

BigBadMousey Sat 27-Sep-08 20:36:19

Their flexitot is just as bad...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now