Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Let's talk poo....what does your toddler's look like?

(7 Posts)
Yanda Tue 23-Sep-08 16:18:10

My life has finally reached new depths because I want to find out what your toddler/preschool's poo looks like. DD 2.3 has always seems to have very sticky loose poo. She used to wear cloth and you know that thing when you are supposed to be able to flick it in the toilet? I could never do that, always had to sluice them. Now she is potty training, I have noticed that her poos are indeed still not very formed IYSWIM. She had a poo accident at nursery and they also commented on it. I would have expected her poo to more solid by now, what could be the causes of consistenly loose poo? DO you think I am giving her too much fruit, veg and fibre?

SharkyandGeorge Tue 23-Sep-08 16:20:04

My DD (2 exactly) just look like normal adult poo shapes. Feel soft to touch but keep their shape, unless have been sat in, if I catch her just as she has done it, just looks like a normal poo.

suwoo Tue 23-Sep-08 16:22:12

I have a photo of DS's poo on my PChmm. Don't suppose you want to see it? grin

Yanda Tue 23-Sep-08 16:24:52

rofl why on earth do you have photos suwoo! Just a description will do grin

suwoo Tue 23-Sep-08 16:27:02

If you really want to know, he is ALWAYS constipated (another story) the other day he was straining to go so I took his nappy off and he happened to do it on the floor. It was so massive I had to photograph it for DH! It was a adult shaped and sized log, it was longer than my hand span hmm. He is 21 months.

Yanda Tue 23-Sep-08 16:28:05

lmao suwoo, that is one for his 18th birthday party!

ches Tue 23-Sep-08 17:29:00

There is NOTHING WRONG with soft poo. If you're breastfeeding her, that could be the cause. Soft poo is good; it's easy to pass and there's no straining. If she's eating a good diet, don't change it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now