Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Adding a booster between nappy and wrap. Why?

(4 Posts)
Ceolas Mon 22-Sep-08 21:55:21

I've heard this advocated a few times now. Why does this work better than in the nappy? [confused emoticon]

accessorizequeen Tue 23-Sep-08 10:31:07

Whilst you wait for the experts to arrive smile my understanding was that if you boost the nappy too much it will leak cos the legs dont fit properly. Putting it b/t the nappy and wrap (I only do this at night btw) avoids that problem as long as the wrap is big enough to accommodate more boosting. This might apply particularly to pocket nappies - Fuzzi Bunz shouldn't be over-boostered or they'll leak for example.

RedHead81 Tue 23-Sep-08 10:32:22

ah good idea! never saw it though!

needaholiday Tue 23-Sep-08 14:58:24

yes, what she said grin overstuffing a nappy shaped to fit can push the leg holes away and cause gaping. Not usually though. Also by putting boosters between nappy and wrap, the poo stayes on the nappy itself rather than spreading over boosters and nappy too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now