Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What's more absorbent/better quality - Little Lambs, Cotton Tots Bots, Bimbles?

(7 Posts)
Ceolas Mon 22-Sep-08 14:54:19

I was recommending Bimbles to a friend but she's also considering the other two.

Any opinions? I don't think I've used a Little Lamb. Are they very similar to Tots Bots but a bit cheaper? Are they as good?

Thanks

Ceolas Mon 22-Sep-08 20:46:02

Can anyone compare them?

DeJaVous Mon 22-Sep-08 20:50:04

IMO Bimbles every time. The Bambeasy (same design but bamboo) is definitely worth a try.

All the Tots nappies are really low rise, not a Good thing.

Ceolas Mon 22-Sep-08 20:55:16

I feel that the leg elastics on the Bimble are better at containing poo than the Tots. The 'frilly' bits make them more snug.

Have you used Little Lambs, DeJa?

DD is in a Bambeasy tonight but I don't know how they'd be on a newborn. Do they do newborn ones like the teeny Bimbles?

DeJaVous Mon 22-Sep-08 21:10:39

My DD too!

I've not used LLs, I've read pretty mixed reviews of them. No idea really.

TBH I've not had any problems with poo containment from the tots. If they do ever leak it's almost always out the back at the waist with us.

The BTP Bambeasy poppers down, but I think they do a newborn version too.

DeJaVous Mon 22-Sep-08 21:11:58

Oooooo the cuteness of newborn nappies... smile

needaholiday Tue 23-Sep-08 14:53:58

did she consider quick flips here or here? They have the back stretch lowered to give an extra poo containment. IMO better than the tots cottons and little lambs. Plus cuter too if you try the colours/prints.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now