Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

leaking at night - help!

(7 Posts)
chicca Sat 26-Feb-05 09:26:01

DS (7 months) has recently discovered the art of rolling over and likes to sleep on his side. Only problem is this always leads to a leaked nappy and therefore a middle of the night change.
I live in Spain and we use Dodot knicker style nappies at night as they seems to be marginally better at that side leak problem. When DS was newborn we used washables (Bambino Mio) but they were worse at leaking. Any top tips? Is this just a boy problem ( I do make sure that he's pointing down!)

Yorkiegirl Sat 26-Feb-05 09:49:51

Message withdrawn

bensmum3 Sat 26-Feb-05 22:32:37

I would second yorkiegirl for Tots bots, we've used them at night since ds was 2 weeks old with a fleece wrap, added a booster at about 10 months, and they are great, no leaks(although with a fleece wrap I do change his wrap and pj's every day because they tend to smell a bit) and no nappy rash !Ds is now 20 months.

chicca Mon 28-Feb-05 17:05:51

bump

Yorkiegirl Mon 28-Feb-05 21:23:45

Message withdrawn

chicca Fri 18-Mar-05 16:40:26

This is getting out of hand. We were up twice last night changing DS. Please help! Am I completely alone here?

99redballoons Fri 18-Mar-05 16:56:51

I'm afraid cloth is the only thing that keeps my ds dry. He's been in boosted Bumbles at night since 10mo. Tots are very nice too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now