Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Praise The Nappy Lady!!!!

(5 Posts)
flamesparrow Sat 26-Feb-05 09:05:01

I just wanted to come on and praise the Nappy Lady!!! I went on yesterday to see what they had in the way of training pants, and saw they had new ones that were stuffable so in these very early days of potty training, she could wee in them lots (B... not the nappy lady!)

I emailed explaining that I wanted them because she was fine bare bummed, but thinks any covering is ok to wee in, and did she think they would be suitable...

She said No!! And told me NOT to buy them as it would be a waste of money for the amount of time needed, and that they didn't pull up very easily!

How is that for service, actually advising me not to spend money in her shop!?

So impressed.

xxx

Yorkiegirl Sat 26-Feb-05 09:11:03

Message withdrawn

bensmum3 Sat 26-Feb-05 22:35:28

Why, then is she selling them ? Maybe it's late , but I'm confused.

flamesparrow Sun 27-Feb-05 12:01:38

She is thinking of stopping selling them. I think she got them for people who are having problems getting their running round toddler to lie still for a nappy to go on, so then pull ups are easier, but by the sounds of it, me saying exactly why I would be interested in them has made her think about it more and is now thinking they aren't such a great thing to be selling.

I'll keep checking and see if she does take them off sale!

chicca Wed 23-Mar-05 12:41:23

just got my recommendations ffrom her too as we have a leaky night situation coupled with a desire to move onto Washables.
Was very impressed with her reasoning and advice.
Do you think she only works for a few companies though?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now