Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What's the going rate for second-hand Motherease One-size nappies?

(5 Posts)
Shitemum Sat 20-Sep-08 23:29:54

DD2 has decided she wants to wear knickers instead and won't tolerate the cloth nappies at night anymore after a 6-week stint in disposables while abroad this year sad

So...I want to sell them. I have about 24-30 Motherease one size nappies and lots of fleece liners, stay-dry snap-in boosters and terry boosters. Also air-flow wraps, about 3 or 4 each of 4 different sizes. I bought them all new and they have been used by my 2 DDs. They have never been tumble-dried.

I am going to offer them to a friend who uses Motherease with her DD1 and is now expecting twins, her DD1 will only be 15 mo when they arrive so she'll have 3 in nappies shock wink
How much should I ask for?

Shitemum Sat 20-Sep-08 23:38:48

bump - not trying to sell on here, just wondering what price to ask for!

thanks!

blithedance Sat 20-Sep-08 23:51:29

I don't suppose it's much - maybe third to half of the new price,so £3 or so. Seem to remember I bought a few lightly used ones for about £4.

I will need to get mine (virtually the same kit as yours) ready to sell soon and honestly I think I'd be lucky to get £50 for the lot. But tbh why not just make it a gift - you've saved so much on nappies over 2 children already they've more than paid for themselves.

MEOS have been overtaken by new and trendy nappies but I think they are fantastic.

Shitemum Sun 21-Sep-08 10:56:43

blithedance - thanks. That sounds about right.
(I would offer them as a gift but I am monumentaly broke at the moment and selling off lots of our stuff!)

mumofkandj Thu 25-Sep-08 22:12:01

Might therebe some on www.usednappies.co.uk for you to compare prices?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now