Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tots Bots - problem ordering online

(13 Posts)
tellyaddict Fri 19-Sep-08 17:59:33

Is it just me, or has anyone else had a problem with online orders to Tots Bots?? Twice now I've waited and waited and waited for my orders (which are supposed to be despatched within 5-7 days) and twice I'VE had to email THEM, asking where is my order, I waited 3 weeks this time!!

I love the nappies, but it really puts me off buying any more.... or is it just me?

CaptainFlameSparrowWifeOfJack Fri 19-Sep-08 18:01:02

Never tried ordering nappies from them, but my wholesale things are normally held up.

For future orders, snugglebumnappies, nappyzone and bumfluff all stock a range of tots stuff and you'd be giving the profit to an MNer as well as to tots wink

tellyaddict Fri 19-Sep-08 18:05:34

OK, I have to 'fess up - I'm being thrifty and bought 'seconds'. All the more reason for the order not to be delayed, as they are in stock. Their site says that seconds are not available from anywhere else!

CaptainFlameSparrowWifeOfJack Fri 19-Sep-08 18:06:05

ah ok, will let you off. they are being bastards then, rargh! wink

Nappyzoneneedssleep Fri 19-Sep-08 19:05:01

pmsl flame ! Loving your new name btw smile

CaptainFlameSparrowWifeOfJack Fri 19-Sep-08 19:20:10

Talk like a pirate day me hearty

Nappyzoneneedssleep Fri 19-Sep-08 19:20:59

tell me why you silly sausage?

CaptainFlameSparrowWifeOfJack Fri 19-Sep-08 19:22:39

here

Nappyzoneneedssleep Fri 19-Sep-08 19:25:08

lol me hearty,,,,,,,

Ceolas Fri 19-Sep-08 20:20:46

I just cancelled an order with them after waiting a fortnight and phoning twice.

tellyaddict Fri 19-Sep-08 22:20:57

Ceolas - it's not just me then after all!! What annoys me the most is the way the confirmation of order email spouts on about them being winners of Mother and Baby Gold Award or something, and their sales having gone through the roof. Well they won't be winning it next year will they angry?

DrHorrible Sat 20-Sep-08 18:55:05

Because they are one of the most well known names, and in mainstream shops, people know them so are more likely to vote for them, hence the awards.

When they were a smaller company they were much much better. same with Fuzzi Bunz - they got big and decided the little sellers didn't matter as much.

puppydavies Sat 20-Sep-08 20:00:33

there's been a massive wait from tots for the past 3 or 4 months, they just seem to be outselling their manufacturing capability at the moment. good luck getting hold of them from the retailers - wholesale orders have been subject to the same delays too, 6 weeks sometimes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now