Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

which reusable training pants are good?

(4 Posts)
loveshopping Sun 14-Sep-08 00:18:14

Hi - I want to start using reusuable training pants for DD. I have looked at Bambino Mio's website and seen theres. Are they good or is there something you would recommend better? Thanks in advance.

avenanap Sun 14-Sep-08 00:20:27

I got ds's from boots. They were normal pants with a plastic layer inside. I'm not sure if you can still get them so you may have to take a peek.

BigBadMousey Sun 14-Sep-08 13:46:11

What do you want them to do? Do you need them to be absorbant enough to hold more than one wee (if you are out and about) or do you just need something that will catch any single accident?

I used Bambino Mio for DD1 and am using them with DD2 right now. They are fine, fit nicely, easy to pull up and down, nice and thin but they are not designed to be super absorbant. DD2 has huge wees and they can hold one then need changing before the next! They are also capable of catching anything more solid grin. I used them because I picked some up for a pound each at a car boot sale. There are others out there with brighter colours etc but I don't think they do a much better job - just look prettier.

If you need something more absorbant or that can be taken off like a regular nappy then there are pocket training pants which can be boosted as required and taken off like a normal nappy (for messy accidents) or pulled down like pants. these for example - she also has a couple of pairs on ebay right now. tbh I have coped fine with DD2s more messy accidents even though she is in the bambino mio pull up type.

hth

cmotdibbler Mon 15-Sep-08 09:34:06

We have some BrightBots trainer pants for DS. They don't absorb much, but what they do deal with is the tiny leak as they realise that they need a wee and run to the loo (or when you are out and they are trying to hold on). They look just like real pants though, and are very easy to pull up and down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now