Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ASDA is selling Jumbo boxes of Pampers for £7 until 21 September

(7 Posts)
AwakeStill Thu 11-Sep-08 22:59:21

The boxes contain 63 nappies I think

RGPargy Thu 11-Sep-08 23:01:54

I think that's only up to a size 3 tho isn't it? I noticed that the other day when i was in Asda but when it came to the size 4, they were marked at £10, not £7.

AwakeStill Thu 11-Sep-08 23:07:28

No, my Mum has assured me that she has got a 4+ and a 5 box, today. She went especially, bless her, after seeing an advert last night. And she hates to drive. And is much more of a Waitrose person. Yes Mum I will bring your DGS to see you very soon [sigh] [but also grateful]

AwakeStill Thu 11-Sep-08 23:08:53

Oh I see RG, about the price. Well she said £7. But I think a tenner for 63 nappies is still a bonus though!!

RGPargy Thu 11-Sep-08 23:12:16

Dont quote me on that tho AS, because i was just nosing as i wondered past because i'd be needing a box myself soon! They quite often do boxes of nappies for a tenner in there. I hope they are only £7 tho - mega bargain!

AwakeStill Thu 11-Sep-08 23:19:05

Oh that's brilliant that they often do a £10 box!! I think I'm doing well at Boots and Superdrug with the get two packs for £10. I think Asda must be the best supermarket for this, cos I've got Tesco, Sainsbos and Waitrose local to me and they also only ever do the two packs for £10 thing, and only sometimes. My local Asda is a drive not a walk, but a friend was telling me the cafe does fish and chips that she'd arrange her whole day around, so I'm going to check it out!

RGPargy Fri 12-Sep-08 11:04:13

Sounds lush, AS!! It's a shame that my local Asda is such a small one. It's been open for years and is only now having work done to put in a mezzanine floor so that we can (finally) have a George! Not sure if they'll have a cafe or not tho. Would be nice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now