Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

little ewe terries - how many? good wraps?

(3 Posts)
mamatilly Thu 11-Sep-08 14:45:08

i am having to replace my cloth nappies for new baby - looking forward to buying some yummy little ewe terries but how many do i need?

how many small??? and large???

can anyone recommend good wraps for these?

thanks
x

BigBadMousey Fri 12-Sep-08 09:27:16

Little Ewes are fab - as are Harrintons which are hard to find but there are some here right now.

I wouldn't bother with the 50cm ones as they are outgrown very quickly IME - certainly don't go for the 40cm either. I'd just go straight for the 60cm and if you are worried about the bulk in the ealry days then buy some boots/mothercare own or junior joy squares which are far thinner.

Wraps wise I would go for the Motherease Rikki. You'd need small to fit over a terry square - XS is too small.

Traditional number of terries is 24 - just depends how often you want to wash and from what age you plan to use them. tbh I think you don't need that many unless you are using them from day one and are expecting lots of dirty nappies.

mamatilly Fri 12-Sep-08 13:48:26

thankyou BigBadMousey a perfect answer
mmm i think we used around 20 nappies last time round and that seemed enough...
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now