Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Large nappies for a 4yr old boy

(6 Posts)
JU75MI Sun 07-Sep-08 20:41:55

My ds is 4 years old, still very wet at night which i'm okay with - understand that there's the hormone theory and i'm sure he's just not ready to be dry at night yet.

We're really struggling to find pull-ups that are large enough for him. He's a big boy for his age, we've tried pull-ups from sainsburys, pampers etc, even the large tesco pull-ups just split down the sides when he pulls them on!!

Just wondering if anyone has come across this problem before, i know people write that there's older children still wet at night so what do they use???

Any help appreciated.

chocolatemummy Sun 07-Sep-08 20:45:25

aldi do pull ups quite large, my dd is also 4 and not dry 'every' night and we use the Aldi ones PLUS they are only about £4 for 22
good luck

garden Sun 07-Sep-08 20:48:18

Dry-nites- sell them at Boots- different sizes and go up to 11 yrs. Don't worry, my son took ages- but fine now, age 7! Good luck.

throckenholt Sun 07-Sep-08 20:50:20

have you got a lidl near by ? Their junior pullups (I think - blue bag anyway) are what we use for out 5 year old - heavy wetter too - they are the only things that hold it - and also cheaper than anywhere else (bonus !).

JU75MI Sun 07-Sep-08 20:53:12

Thanks everyone - will go on a buying mission tomorrow.

stripeymama Sun 07-Sep-08 20:58:10

DryNites shorts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now