Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ds has totally regressed

(4 Posts)
harman Fri 05-Sep-08 16:37:52

Message withdrawn

elizabethsmum Sat 06-Sep-08 07:41:36

Poor you. Bumping for you as not much experience really. We had a week of regression recently with my DD but she had only been trained for a couple of months. Nothing obvious had changed as far as I could tell as to why it happened. She just started weeing all over the floor again (unfortunately we have yet to crack poos so i feel your immense pain!).

We went back to basics with stickers, enthusiastic praise etc for successes. I asked DD if she wanted to wear nappies again and she said no. In the end the thing that cracked it was that I said to her that mummy was sad that she was no longer weeing in her potty and she sat on it and did a wee there and then. blush

Am sure there are loads of people on here that can help as this is particularly frustrating I know x

nowwearefour Sat 06-Sep-08 07:43:28

we are having precisely the same prob. worried about going back to pre-school was my concern? no other clues as to what is happening though. what a mstery!!!

buttercupbabe Sat 06-Sep-08 14:06:28

I'm also experiencing similar probs. Ds has been dry for months. Poo has always been an issue but thought we had it sussed as we had 6 weeks of him using the loo or potty. This week the poo situation has been horrid with poos in pants for 3 days running. I'm also going in for a planned section in 2.5 wks time. I know it's probably to do with the baby arriving soon but it's awful isn't it?
Hopefully someone who has been through this will come along and reassure us that it will change......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now