Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cloth/reusable wipes (with discount code)

(16 Posts)
stringerbell Fri 05-Sep-08 13:41:54

Message withdrawn

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 05-Sep-08 15:25:24

Message withdrawn

mynamesatthebottomoftheOP Fri 05-Sep-08 15:56:14

How much? shock

Wow expensive,

I use these wipes and tap water, now that is a saving.

Actually post sounds a tad dodgy on a re-read.

Are you advertising by any chance?

Nappyzoneneedssleep Fri 05-Sep-08 16:13:54

seems a bit pricey will stick to my tuperware and some flannels.

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 05-Sep-08 17:50:56

Message withdrawn

stringerbell Fri 05-Sep-08 18:16:48

Message withdrawn

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 05-Sep-08 18:26:18

Message withdrawn

Flibbertyjibbet Fri 05-Sep-08 18:37:31

What a load of faff.
Two containers to keep them in, two bags for out and about, different oils...

I don't like the idea of a load of them sitting in room temperature water till I use them. Could be days!

I made about 50 from an old bald dressing gown, kept em in a pile near the nappies, used them with plain water, put them in with the used nappies to await washing with the used nappies.

Honestly people will try to sell new mums anything.

BigBadMousey Fri 05-Sep-08 20:34:06

I'm not offended grin

isaidno Sat 06-Sep-08 07:59:15

Actually I think it looks quite good; just a bit pricey. I would be more inclined to nick the idea and diy!

SummerC Mon 08-Sep-08 10:49:16

I use cut up muslin squares and they work a treat!! Every morning I fill the old pampers wipes container with warm water and I pop the used muslin in my nappy pail to be washed with the nappies. They're great!

Would never dream of spending that much money on wipes!

Porkie1973 Tue 23-Sep-08 10:41:05

I've just got these - cheers for the discount code!

They're working really well for me and I think the price is reasonable compared to what you'd spend buying all the bits and bobs - never mind the cost of disposable wipes!

I paid by paypal too which was a bit of a brucie bonus as I'd just sold some clothes on Fleabay, so it feels like it cost me nothing.

dcb Thu 25-Sep-08 20:40:01

Bought some terry wipes from the nappylady v cheaply and just use with water in one of those silly top and tail baby bath bowls - stick in a nappy bucket before washing - much cheaper - sounds like a real faff and v expensive to me. Not sure about using essential oils on bottoms - why not just use water?

morocco Thu 25-Sep-08 20:43:51

shock at price

can recommend home made wipes though. loads better than shop bought disposables. you can pick up cheapo second hand flannels for about 5p in charityshops as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now