Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

new baby and potty training.

(3 Posts)
ang22 Wed 03-Sep-08 20:41:55

My 2 and half year old had gone three weeks with no accidents and always asking for the potty and thought we had cracked it. Now have new born baby and she has had three accidents every day. Tells me she does not need a wee and then two mins later wets herself. Does not even tell me when she has done this. Do you think it is attention seeking and should i still continue or resort back to nappies for a while which we have told we will do but she gets upset by this.

fryalot Wed 03-Sep-08 20:43:46

she's very young to be potty trained at all, and a new baby is bound to be a bit of a shock to the system for her.

Try not to make her feel like she is being punished for having an accident, if she doesn't want to go back to nappies, then it's probably not a great idea.

Would pull ups be an option in the short term?

ang22 Wed 03-Sep-08 21:00:01

i did think about that as she starts nursery on monday so good option. I started her young as she was showing signs of it andhas done brilliant up until now. thank you for suggestion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now