Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Skip Hop Mini Changers

(9 Posts)
rowrowrowyourboat Tue 02-Sep-08 12:36:59

Has any one used one of these with real nappies? I'd like to get one for short outing but I'm not sure if it's practical for real nappies.

Ceolas Tue 02-Sep-08 13:49:36

I have something similar and it's great if you know you'll only need one change. It's a real squeeze with 2 cloth nappies.

rowrowrowyourboat Tue 02-Sep-08 17:09:02

Do you carry spare cothes or just a nappy? Also which nappies do you use? My DD is in size2 Little Lambs.

Ceolas Tue 02-Sep-08 19:31:20

Just a nappy. Used to take a spare vest when she was very small. She's in size 1 Bimbles

loveshopping Wed 03-Sep-08 14:52:27

I've got one of the skiphop ones and it's great. It has a large mesh pocket and holds real nappies fine. I think description when I bought it said it would hold 4 large nappies so you get a good idea of the size. I paid £25 for mine from JoJo but they have them here £20 delivered.

rowrowrowyourboat Wed 03-Sep-08 17:09:41

How do you find the quality? I spoke to a friend last night who has recently got one but on her's one of the zips has broken and another bit has torn, she hasn't been using it for long. Did she just get unlucky?

loveshopping Wed 03-Sep-08 17:38:49

Mine has been fine. I guess you have to be careful not to overfill it. I still use a changing bag too but this is great for taking around and using with other bags. Found it useful on a flight without having to take the whole big bag in the loo with me. I think she was unlucky, if the zip is faulty she should complain.

krugerparkrules Wed 03-Sep-08 17:43:01

love mine, can only fit about 2 cloth nappies in it, but it is really handy and stops me scrummaging in a big bag in a toilet somewhere!
The mat is great, even a little cushion for their heads, perfect on hard floors when you are out and about!
(I still fill up her pram with other stuff like snacks etc, extra nappies but find it useful to take to changing room, knowing theres a nappy there, wipes and i have a small sample of nappy cream if needed)
really recommend it .....

rowrowrowyourboat Wed 03-Sep-08 17:43:56

I'm looking for something for shorter trips, I'm still going to use the change bag for days out. I just want something for shorter trips so the Skip Hop should do the job.
I think my friend was taking 3 or 4 nappies (dispoies) and a change of clothes so maybe too much stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now