Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone used a totsbots flexiwrap

(9 Posts)
alkar Mon 01-Sep-08 19:56:27

Has anyone used these? I have a flexitot which is great but the old tots wrap leaks. I have seen that they have brought out these new wraps, just wondered if they were any good before I order some.

needaholiday Mon 01-Sep-08 22:21:26

leaks, and more leaks. The legs are too baggy. May work for fat legged babies?

LackaDAISYcal Mon 01-Sep-08 22:26:49

I have been trialling flexitots and the wraps and have only good things to say about them......and no leaks on my very petite 14mo baby wink (in size 2 wraps). The fit around the waist is much better than the old tots wraps and the applix is much softer and over a smaller area as well, so much more comfortable. Never found the legs particularly baggy either.

I found I got leaks if I used different wraps with the flexitot nappy, but never with the flexiwraps and had great success with the nappy/wrap combo overnight smile

Nappyzoneneedssleep Tue 02-Sep-08 07:43:04

I find the new tots wraps good - better now the gussets have gone. The whote ones are alot softer than the patterned ones. I like.

needaholiday Tue 02-Sep-08 10:53:20

No gussets? blush sorry I must have a different tots wrap- mine has gussets in the legs.
Sorry, just ignore my comment.

Nappyzoneneedssleep Tue 02-Sep-08 11:02:50

the gussets were notorious for leakage so the new designed ones to go with flexi tots are gussett free - a bit like a rikki style motherease with similar bindings.smile

needaholiday Tue 02-Sep-08 14:48:30

Thank you NZNS smile we found anything with a gusset leaked so use kiwi or nappy elite wraps as they're gussetless. I'm glad it wasn't just me who found gussets were not what they're cracked up to be.

alkar Tue 02-Sep-08 19:42:31

Do the flexiwraps work with fluffles or are they just for flexitots? I have motherease wraps which are good but leave marks on DS legs. He has a slim tummy but chunky thighs - just like me!

LackaDAISYcal Tue 02-Sep-08 19:44:03

alakar they are the new wrap that tots is aelling across the range so will be fine with fluffles imo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now