Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Sticky poo-its really getting me down now

(1 Post)
wolveschick Sun 31-Aug-08 18:31:55

Last Nov, DD2 had chickenpox including loads in her nappy area which were really sore and changing her nappy became a real trauma for her (so much so she refused to sit down in the bath for 6 months). Since she had chickenpox she does really smelly sticky poo and often will do 8 or 9 in a row. She is now dry but the minute she suspects a poo shouts for her pull ups which she stays from that point on for the rest of the day as she knows several more poos will follow. Its now hindering her use of the toilet as she knows that she cant expel the poo down the toilet and it will cling to her. Doctor has tested a sample with normal results. Health visitor helpfully suggested she may have 'Mummy issues and is pooing to get attention and special time with 'Mummy' (she obviously has not met my DD2). I am going to go back to doctor but has anyone dealt with sticky poo for a prolonged period of time and any magic solution

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now