Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Shrewsbury Nappuccino

(12 Posts)
vickyD Fri 18-Feb-05 22:26:20

There will be a nappuccino in Shrewsbury on Friday 25th February from 10-12pm, at Oxon Church old School Room, next to Oxon Church, opposite The Grapes (Wacky Warehouse) on Welshpool Road, Shrewsbury.
Please come along to find out more about cloth nappies from mums who use them, and to meet other cloth nappy users.
There will also be nappies and accessories for sale.
Hope to see you there!

Vicky

Yorkiegirl Fri 18-Feb-05 22:27:05

Message withdrawn

vickyD Sat 19-Feb-05 19:46:13

Hi there.
I think there is. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you.
Vicky

vickyD Mon 21-Feb-05 21:21:02

Hi again.
Yes, there are nappuccino in Leeds! Follow this link to find out more.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LRNN/

HTH

Vicky

Yorkiegirl Mon 21-Feb-05 21:53:50

Message withdrawn

lunavix Tue 22-Feb-05 14:37:42

Hi!

DO you know if there is one in Berkshire?

Thanks!

Lua Thu 24-Feb-05 12:26:30

How about in manchester? I need to buy some new cloth diapers but can't make my mind!!

vickyD Thu 24-Feb-05 16:14:38

I'll try and find out!!

Vicky

vickyD Thu 24-Feb-05 18:27:40

OK. Berkshire nappuccino, I found a posting on a certain other cloth nappy forum from Miranda who runs Twinkle Twinkle. There is a nappuccino in Berkshire tomorrow am, so a bit short notice! The posting says to email her for details, so the address is miranda@twinkleontheweb.co.uk
but it is near Woodley and is from 10:30am, but I'm sure she'll be able to tell you when the next one is, and if there are anymore in Berks.
Still working on Manc. Where abouts are you? I know there is one in Oldham at the Royal Oldham, and I think this is on a Tuesday pm, possibly every other Tues. There seems to be some activity in Stockport, and there is a Manchester Real Nappy Network, but not found anything for definate. I'll find a contact details for the Manc RNN for you.

vickyD Thu 24-Feb-05 18:41:56

Not having much look in Manchester. Try contacting your local council or have a look on their website. The contact details I have for the Manchester Real Nappy Network are as follows:-
Lynda - 0161 223 9814
Gwyneth - 0161 928 1549
Carol - 01565 63404
These were from the Tameside Council's website. Manchester City council have a nappy trial scheme going, so have a look on their website. There is a waste minimalisation officer to contact. She may know something. I think Manc is a bit of a quiet area for nappy stuff. How about setting up your own nappuccino!!!

VanessaEmanuel Fri 25-Feb-05 12:42:11

I offer nappy advice and sell nappies through a well known company. I am based near Slough in Berkshire, if I can be of any help please get in touch (nappies@freeside.clara.co.uk). I am looking to organise a Nappuccino in the near future (date to be confirmed).

Vanessa x

Lua Sat 26-Feb-05 22:22:03

Thanks Vicky! I'll check it out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now