Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pinning Terry Nappies

(4 Posts)
Queenbebe Thu 28-Aug-08 08:26:41

Am I the only one using nappy pins? Everyone I come across with DC seem to use nappy nippas, well nearly. I just don't seem to be able to get on with them, but perhaps I have'nt got the knack. The point is, the type of nappy fold I use is the kite or Jo fold, which needs to be "pinned" firmly each side, particularly on an older DC, and that's near impossible to do with a nippa imo. A friend said she tried using two nippas, but that sounded very awkward to do. Any thoughts? Whilst on the subject of nappy pins, does anyone know where you can buy larger size nappy pins? Boots used to sell what they called "night time" nappy pins which were much larger than the normal ones for use with their toddler size nappies, but they don't sell them anymore for some reason.

BigBadMousey Thu 28-Aug-08 09:31:31

I found these for someone a while ago scroll right down to the very bottom. I'm not sure if they might be too big for your DC though.

I think I'd prefer to use pins rather than two nippas. I know a few people who use pins as they just don't get on with nippas at all.

Queenbebe Thu 28-Aug-08 10:04:22

Thanks BBM. That's very helpful.

BigBadMousey Thu 28-Aug-08 16:24:57

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now