Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Please recommend a washable pull up all in one nappy for bedtime for a 3 year old please?!

(8 Posts)
mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Tue 26-Aug-08 12:28:48

Fed up now with buying nappies and throwing them away at bedtime for ds who is 3.5

He is potty/toilet trained in the day but still has a nappy at bedtime. Have tried lifting him at night and leaving nappy off but not working yet!

Was thinking of an all in one nappy which he could pull down himself?

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Tue 26-Aug-08 13:23:58

Anyone?

cmotdibbler Tue 26-Aug-08 13:26:21

The Minki YoYo is a washable pull up that you just stuff with absorbent material - so effectively an all in one, but dries quickly

stitch Tue 26-Aug-08 13:28:31

about six years ago, we used the motherease bedwetter pants for a five year old. very very good. i bought two , at the time for seventeen pounds each, and we got our moneys worth. i also kept them for ds2, but he refused towear them. sad

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Tue 26-Aug-08 13:28:34

Thanks! Am on ebay and other sites searching for ideas..will look at that one.

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Tue 26-Aug-08 13:30:37

Looked at the bed wetter ones, they do look good. Just not sure I wanted to pay that much, but I guess they do pay for themselves in the end..almost paid £5 for pull ups today and put them back on the shelf!
I have got some motherease one size which just about fit him, but the wraps I have are too small. I also wanted something that he could pull down himself and the bedwetter ones do look good!

stitch Tue 26-Aug-08 13:34:16

even though i was buying when on offer, it all averages out in the end.
i paid 34 pounds for the two. which is the same as buying seven weeks worth of pullups, or even less of the dry nites pyjama pants, which they need if they are still bedwetting aged five or above. the pullups cant cope with that amound of wee, andyou still end up with wet sheets even after forking out for the disposables.
and of course, you can keep them for subsequent children.
i didnt include the cost of washing, as they just went in the normal wash.

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Tue 26-Aug-08 13:36:40

I have been thinking that I can at least use them with baby number 2!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now