Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Need the opinion of a Chriopracter.....does it help acheive dry nights?????

(5 Posts)
kinkipinki Mon 25-Aug-08 20:37:26

Hi I have a friend who suggested that I take my ds, who turned six this month, to a chiropracter, as they may be able to help me get him dry at night. Took him for an initial consultation and he feels that there is a mis-alligment in his back that interrupts the message up his spinal cord to his brain and therefore stopping him achiving dry nights. Before I commit to the treatments would like to hear from another mum or a chiropracter for some reassurance to go ahead......thanks

Flier Mon 25-Aug-08 20:40:54

very very interesting, I've never heard of thsi before.
If you google chiropractic+bed wetting, you'll get loads of web sites on the subject.

kinkipinki Mon 25-Aug-08 20:53:18

Thanks Flier I just had a quick look througha and it has given me the incentive to atleast try. I spoke to my GP and he poo pood the idea (why was I not suprised) and it made me question it again, maybe I should just try it. All the GP wanted to do was a urine test for an infection and cosider the bell/blanket...which from the research I have read is a complete waste of time in most cases.

Flier Mon 25-Aug-08 20:55:42

I'd give it a try, I'm a big believer in chiropractic. goodluck. x

kinkipinki Mon 25-Aug-08 21:10:39

Gona phone in the morn and make his first appointment....watch this space

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now