Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Need to get DD2 into trousers..how??

(6 Posts)
Nemoandthefishes Mon 25-Aug-08 11:25:21

She is only 19mths and insisted on potty training due to a sister who is 12mths older. Now its a bit of a pain as she cant quite pull knickers up and down but thats not a problem. However she is 100% reliable bare bottomed and in knickers however if I throw trousers into the mix she wets every single time. So what do I do? I know she is still very tiny and a lot younger than my other 2 were so they were very capable of pulling up and down knickers and grasping that if they had trousers on they still had no nappy.

juuule Mon 25-Aug-08 11:42:15

Does she need to wear trousers for now?

I didn't put my girls in skirts for a while if they were at the crawling stage because they usually got stuck.

Nemoandthefishes Mon 25-Aug-08 11:46:12

she does if we are going out cant really just take her in knickersgrin
When we have been out I have put a pull up over her knickers but she obviously knows when she is going so dont know whether to keep the pull ups or just keep trying with the trousers

littleducks Mon 25-Aug-08 11:59:48

hmm, maybe those baby legs and skirts for a bit?

Nemoandthefishes Mon 25-Aug-08 12:09:37

oh yes I have some of them lurking at the back of DD1s draws.

KnickersOnMaHead Mon 25-Aug-08 12:26:15

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now