Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

leaking night nappies

(5 Posts)
kazbeth Mon 18-Aug-08 18:30:21

I'm currently using moltex nappies (was using nature baby ones but size 5 seemed to be too small). We've been getting leaks quite a lot at night which is starting to get a real pain. The nappy isn't really sodden, so I'm guessing it's leaking out of the legs or something - perhaps she's holding it in then having a really big wee.

I was using cloth until she was 2 so am reluctant to use non eco friendly ones but will do if we have to as I'm sure the cost to the environment of having to wash all her bed clothes must be huge.

Does anyone have any advice on what other nappies I could use please? Would some kind of cloth booster help? She's 2 btw but nowhere near ready for potty training.

Thanks

BigBadMousey Mon 18-Aug-08 19:16:23

I never use a disposable without a motherease airflow wrap over the top - works a treat to stop leaks smile

kazbeth Tue 19-Aug-08 09:24:39

Thanks BigBadMousey. We tried that last night and no leaks this morning

BigBadMousey Tue 19-Aug-08 20:08:17

Oh good. Glad it worked smile

Nappyzoneneedssleep Tue 19-Aug-08 20:38:35

yup i agree - a wrap over a sposie is a must for us - makes them look pretty too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now