Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DD peeing out side of potty/toilet!

(4 Posts)
peeriemoot Mon 18-Aug-08 11:56:25

Does my DD have strange anatomy or has anyone else had problems with girl's pee coming out horizontally so that it goes all over the floor if using the potty (even one with splash guard) or, worse, all over me if I am holding her over a big toilet?!

Aside from this problem potty training going great.

Other than stripping her bottom half completely and asking her to lean forwards (which does help a bit) anyone got any tips/similar experience?

gladders Mon 18-Aug-08 14:05:30

sorry don't have any tips but am in exactly same boat! have to disinfect bathroom floor every evening!

am trying to get her to keep her legs together but she's too interested in seeing what's happening!

towel on the floor under potty might be short term answer?

etchasketch Mon 18-Aug-08 14:08:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Shitehawk Mon 18-Aug-08 14:20:26

We used to get dd to lean forward, and open her legs a little bit more - otherwise the wee would sail over the toilet seat, completely missing any part of the toilet, and land in a puddle on the floor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now