Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Free fleece wipes

(9 Posts)
4andnotout Mon 18-Aug-08 10:27:49

I know i should put this in for free but there is a lot of grabbiness in there at the moment.
I have quite a few homemade fleece wipes available, i bought some terry ones too so these just dont get used. They are dark purple and some are a bit irregular shapes/sizes but if anyone wants them let me know and i'll stick them in the post.

lollipopmother Mon 18-Aug-08 10:33:03

Ohh I'd love to have some of your wipes! If you still have them please email me on lorwiggins at yahoo dot co dot uk.

4andnotout Mon 18-Aug-08 10:51:07

Have emailed you

ilovemydog Mon 18-Aug-08 10:51:50

am i too late?

4andnotout Mon 18-Aug-08 10:54:14

Im sure there is enought to split between 2 people if you dont mind sharing

MatNanPlus Mon 18-Aug-08 10:55:13

4ANO how did you make them, i am guessing they are instead of commercial wipes or cotton wool?

I was making some towelling ones when the sewing machine died so have only got 5 of the planned 20 made, hand sewing them has not been all that successful after several washes they started to got thready so back to cotton wool pads.

lollipopmother Mon 18-Aug-08 10:55:18

No problem with sharing at all! I have sent my address so I'll take however many you're willing to give!

4andnotout Mon 18-Aug-08 11:03:02

My mum cut a metre of fleece into largish rectangles for me, no need to sew etc as fleece won't fray. There are probably about 50-60 so will sort out a couple of bundles today and find a couple of envelopes as they should be able to sent as "letters" as they are so light.

BigBadMousey Mon 18-Aug-08 13:24:12

matnanplus Do you have any pinking shears you could use to make terry toweling ones from. Not tried it myself but my friend cut hers like that and said it worked well and they haven't frayed.

I know a lot of people use cheap face cloths too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now