Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Am I the only one who thinks my son will notice when he is wet?

(3 Posts)
Wallerbies Fri 15-Aug-08 16:18:57

I think I'm going crazy, I've put my son in trainer pants and my DH and CM are telling me DS is not saying when he is wet but he tells me when he is wet. He says poopoo and looks at the wee running down his legs.

I wish I didn't have to work and could work on this full time!

Please advise or give moral support.

Thanks in advance.....sad

OneBoyOneGirl Fri 15-Aug-08 19:33:04

Can't advise im afraid as im mid training myself and pulling my hair out!

Its know its hard, i too seem to do really well, get into a routine then leave the house for a bit and come back to DD with a normal nappy on a DH saying she had a accident - which only ever happen when i am not there hmm

Sorry i couldn't help much, well, at all really - just didn't want you to go unanswered.

ches Sat 16-Aug-08 05:02:40

How long has it been? My DS will only tell me and one of his teachers a nursery when he has to go, and will rarely poo for his dad. PT is a radical shift for life as they've known it and it takes a while to adjust to going from "wee/poo at your convenience" to "tell the nearest adult you need to go."

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now