Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

dd2 (2.8)seems to have reverted

(10 Posts)
ImForeverBlowingBuble Wed 13-Aug-08 22:30:21

She was doing all her wees on toilet or potty and was mainly dry at night(for a month) although would go and hide to do a poo in her pull ups, but this week she just wont do anything on the toilet or potty.And yet she is aware she is doing ithmm

Greatfun Wed 13-Aug-08 22:43:47

DD did this when DS was born in April. I reintroduced the sticker reward chart we had used when potty traiing and it resolved itself. Having said that though she did a wee in the garden today hmm

ImForeverBlowingBuble Wed 13-Aug-08 22:54:42

Cant think why she is doing this

ImForeverBlowingBuble Thu 14-Aug-08 14:07:22

x

feetheart Thu 14-Aug-08 14:12:42

Seems they often go through a bit of a phase like this just after they have 'cracked it' We re-introduced the sticker chart for DD and it seemed to fall back into place.
So far DS (2.9) has been OK for 4 weeks or so but I am still holding my breath!

ImForeverBlowingBuble Mon 18-Aug-08 21:44:17

I am finding it very very frustrating nowsad
She just blatantly stands and does it.She wont even sit on the potty now.

elizabethsmum Mon 18-Aug-08 22:27:57

Hi- I feel your pain. We have just been through this. DD (2.5 yrs) had been reasonably well trained with wees for about four weeks (unfortunately we are still having problems with poos in pants also!) Then seemed to revert to weeing everywhere again about a week ago. Must admit we had become a bit blase and not really carried on with sticker charts etc so have now reverted back to stickers and lots of praise etc. Still wasn't working until yesterday and after many accidents yet again ( i was reading through previous threads on mumsnet as she wee'd on the carpet next to me!) I told her that mummy was sad that she wasn't weeing on her potty anymore (as read on another post)- felt a bit mean doing it but no wee accidents for the rest of yesterday or today so just maybe we are back on track????

Sending huge moral support as this is more frustrating than initaly potty training IMO

HTH

elizabethsmum Mon 18-Aug-08 22:29:19

initialy- whoops wishing i was initaly blush

elizabethsmum Mon 18-Aug-08 22:32:17

blimey- initially!!!! (god is that the right spelling now??) - potty training madness taking hold -(quickly retreats from thread before any further blush )

ImForeverBlowingBuble Tue 19-Aug-08 20:51:31

Thanks for the supportsmile

Have tried to ignore it today,even when she announced to me "mummmy im doing wee wee in my pants"

sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now