Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

wanted/needed..... newborn/size 1 fleece wraps - also PVU... please advise!

(11 Posts)
myjobismum Wed 13-Aug-08 09:30:58

hi there been trying to get hold of a couple of fleece wraps for beanie due october, but so far no joy (unless buying brand new when really wanting second hand)
Also was after a couple or airflow, litewraps or similar in size 1 (have mainly diaperwraps which are fine for small nappies, but bulkier ones such as my tots may be more or a challenge and back up "roomier" wraps may be neccessary!)

cannot work out how for sale/wanted boards work so posting here in hope that someone can help/ has some they are finished with or trying to sell!

colours doesnt matter although no idea what we are having so nothing too girly/boyish.

if anyone can help, please let me know - thanks.

BigBadMousey Wed 13-Aug-08 12:08:40

You have to have sign up for CAT (contact another talker) to use the sale / wanted boards - although some people post their email address on the board so buyers can bypass this. www.mumsnet.com/Talk/5065/570806?ts=1218625590569&msgid=11954552 wink

jojo76 Thu 21-Aug-08 21:42:45

Hi myjobismum! I have some newborn wraps, I have a small motherease riki, a few tommee tipee tiny ones, and i think i have two red wraps too, would like to sell them but haven't got round to it, if you're interested? smile
I also have various newborn nappies.....

myjobismum Sat 23-Aug-08 21:07:26

hi there JoJo - just seen this message thank you!

I dont need the rikki or tommetippe ones as have diaperaps (bambino mio) which are very similar - however if you have 2 tots redraps (size 0 or 1??) i would definately be interested!!!! let me know if you def do and how much you'd like for them!

thanks!

jojo76 Sat 23-Aug-08 22:47:37

ok, ill scout around tomorrow and see what i have!

myjobismum Sun 24-Aug-08 17:53:36

thanks smile will keep my eye out for news!

jojo76 Mon 25-Aug-08 22:45:31

Hi again!
Right, I have 2 red wraps, size one. They are in good condition, they do have white bobbles through being washed with the white nappies, but are in decent condition. Would ask £3 each.

Also have two dancing bears fleece wraps, dont know if you know these, they are like pull on knickers, with cuffs at the waist and legs, like shorts really. In thick polar fleece. One green one blue. They are in good condition. They are size medium, and fit mine from about 3 months or so. £3each.

Also! Have a stacinator fleece wrap with bumble bee pattern, medium, but this comes up small, I think, would fit from 4 months Ithink. I accidentally put this in the dryer and I think a couple of the poppers are dodgy because of this, but since they have four settings on the hips and legs each, I have never found this to be too much of a problem, and have used it fine, but because of the damage, will sell for £1!

ummm, a pound for postage?
Let me know if you're interested in any of the above and I'll let you know my email!

smile

myjobismum Tue 26-Aug-08 09:44:18

yes definately interested in some of it (possibly all depending on what i can afford!) will have a decider on what though smile please send me your email address and i will let you know today - i am hoping you can accept paypal??

thanks smile

jojo76 Tue 26-Aug-08 10:16:36

brillint, its jowesley at fs mail dot com and yes paypal would be good! Ill let you know by email what that is as its under a different name!
I'll keep an eye out for your mail x

jojo76 Tue 26-Aug-08 10:18:24

no no no! .net, not .com
so,
jowwesley at fs mail dot net

grin

myjobismum Tue 26-Aug-08 12:32:41

right have emailed you - let me know when you recieve due to confusion over email address thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now