Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

BEST NAPPY FOR 2 YEAR OLD

(10 Posts)
loopylou49 Thu 07-Aug-08 21:06:48

Hi, would just like a bit of advice. I currently use mainly TOTS cotton rainbows on my 20 month old. However,they are starting to get a bit tight. I am wondring if anyone can give me a bit of advice as to what to use on him. SHould I buy tots bamboozle in a size 3 or would an MEO see him through the next 6 months or so(I have about 4 of these and they do fit well for now)? I don't want to spend a fortune on more nappies and thought about picking up some second hand MEO's - this is only worthwhile if they would last him for a whil- perhaps to 3?? Any advice greatly appreciated!!

ilovemydog Thu 07-Aug-08 21:13:41

Hi - I've just been through this! My DD is about 30 lbs, and I didn't want to her something that would last only a few months.

The choices, as far as I can tell are:

1. bamboozle - size 3
2. motherease - toddlerease
3. thirties - large

I ended up going for thirsties large which go to 40 lbs. They are microfibre, so would be a good night nappy even if/when she gets potty trained during the day.

loopylou49 Thu 07-Aug-08 21:19:58

Thanks- I don't know much about thirsties- will just go and google them now!!

loopylou49 Thu 07-Aug-08 21:21:40

SOme people have recommended Fuzzi's- I have never got on with them in the past. Have you tried them?

BigBadMousey Thu 07-Aug-08 21:42:59

wonderoos fit my DD1 who is 4.3 (she doesn't need them - I was experimenting on someone else's behalf!) Cheaper than fuzzis

Don't forget you can get extenders for your MEOS if you need them.

this thread might be of interest.

<Goes off to stalk ilovemydog elsewhere>

ilovemydog Fri 08-Aug-08 08:50:04

The problem with Wonderoos is that they are quite a low slung nappy, in my opinion, so depends on shape of toddler.

Have zero experience of Meos, but if you can get extenders, this would definitely be cheaper.

Sandy's are good because the rise is quite high and have poppers! Think naughty toddler!

Hi Big Bad! smile

BigBadMousey Fri 08-Aug-08 10:24:25

Hmmm...Wonderoos I have are high rise (hence the suggestion) - my DCs require the Simon Cowell look grin

ilovemydog Fri 08-Aug-08 10:45:56

There's always the chance that I have been putting them on wrong! smile

Now, big bad - how much would you put on 4 bum genius (is plural geni?!) V3s one size (green). Used. Good condition, no stains etc.

loopylou49 Fri 08-Aug-08 14:02:39

thaks everyone- think i will forcheap meo's for nursery. However, might treat myself to a itti bitti d'lish- just love the sound and look of them- hope they fit!!!

BigBadMousey Fri 08-Aug-08 21:14:44

ilovemydog - seen them reach about £10 each but those were 'pre-washed, not worn' (apparently hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now