Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cut4Cloth/Frugi have got up to 70% off!

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Thu 07-Aug-08 20:16:59

Cut4Cloth (now known as Frugi) are in the final few days of their sale and have up to 70% off. I have been quite restrained and placed a small order, so thought it only fair to share this.

I had some of their stuff for ds and it was lovely. I have ordered bodysuits for the new baby, hope they are as nice as everyone says they are.

wastingmyeducation Sat 09-Aug-08 22:13:38

Bump! Thank you for pointing this out!
I've ordered some bodyvests in 3-6 AND 6-12 and a gorgeous looking rompersuit. It was indeed difficult not to go overboard.

xx

tutu100 Sun 10-Aug-08 17:38:35

I know I could have spent twice what I did. But probably best to get the baby here safe first before I buy his wardrobe for the next 2 years!

GentleOtter Sun 10-Aug-08 17:41:45

Get a size bigger than you think as they shrink a fair bit and wash the navy sleep/rompery thing seperately as the colour runs. Otherwise good hardwearing stuff.

SilverSixpence Sun 10-Aug-08 18:50:59

ah good i bought most of the stuff in a size up anyway thanks for pointing this out couldn't afford it otherwise!

tutu100 Sun 10-Aug-08 20:01:12

I haven't found the stuff I bought previously shrunk much, but I don't think they are as generously sized as a lot of people make out. However I have been really pleased with the quality of their clothing.

Ds had the sherpa trousers which I don't think they do anymore but they were excellent in the winter. Nice and warm but not sweaty and really soft.

mymblemummy Thu 14-Aug-08 23:42:03

Thank you tutu100. I have just been on a spree.
I love Frugi and I also love not hauling the baby across the bathroom floor by the legs while I'm trying to get his trousers off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now