Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Potettes for Boys?

(4 Posts)
Nocca Wed 06-Aug-08 11:18:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

girlywhirly Wed 06-Aug-08 14:25:13

I had one of the original potettes for DS 17 years ago!!! I always found it fine, as long as they sit with their hips tilted back and make sure their willy is pointing down. If you find he wees over the rim a lot, you can hold the potette under his willy while he stands. Potettes are a very useful thing to have when out, but the liners can work out expensive if you use it a lot, so consider using nappy sacks and cheap sanitary towels or sheets of kitchen roll as the absorbent part. It was invaluable on holiday in Turkey when DS had a tummy upset, we could keep it ready for use immediately without trying to find a loo in a hurry. Also good for car sickness when they're older.

Seeline Wed 06-Aug-08 14:25:20

I used mine for DS and DD (now 6.8 and 4) In fact it still lives in the car 'just in case'. It worked well for both although when DS decided it was easier to use it again rather than find a loo when I dug it out for DD, it didn't seem quite big enough blush

Nocca Wed 06-Aug-08 14:54:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now