Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best boosters?

(7 Posts)
frans Wed 06-Aug-08 10:20:33

I'd appreciate advice on boosters/inserts suitable for Wonderoos and Bumgenius as I'm buying them without boosters. Could anyone recommend any suitable for a super-heavy wetter? I've tried tots bots and they soaked through really quickly.

sophiesmiles Wed 06-Aug-08 10:22:34

how old is your child?

frans Wed 06-Aug-08 10:23:46

16 weeks but I'm hoping for something that will see her through for the life of the nappy if poss. She currently needs two boosters in her other nappies. Thanks

sophiesmiles Wed 06-Aug-08 10:26:37

I have used Twinkle Fleece Liners, Twinkle Booster Pad, Microinserts, Hourglass and Camomile Liners. I find the Twinkle Fleece Liners are the best. Are you using terries at all?

frans Wed 06-Aug-08 10:30:48

Not using terries, I'm using Wonderoos, Bumgenius, Baby Beehinds (which don't need boosting as the inserts are great) and Tots Bots Bamboozles (which aren't right for us so I'm going to sell them)

frans Wed 06-Aug-08 10:31:20

PS thanks for reocmmndations sophiesmiles!

sophiesmiles Wed 06-Aug-08 10:34:13

another, cheaper solution is a terry folded into a pad and put inside her nappy, i often do that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now