Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best nappies for night-time.

(7 Posts)
mankymummy Wed 06-Aug-08 08:39:36

DS (nearly 3) drinks a LOT before bed and in the night and consequently his normal nappy leaks very frequently.

obviously i need to try and cut down on how much he drinks but i would also like to try a nightime nappy...

are they any more absorbent?

which are the best/best value for money ones to buy?

thanks.

sannie Wed 06-Aug-08 09:01:12

i always use the pampers baby dry for night time and don't have any leaks - cheap ones don't last the night with ds1 or ds2 ...

i know they are expensive but i get round it bt using cheap ones during the day when i know they get changed more often

BigBadMousey Wed 06-Aug-08 09:04:05

If you are thinking sbout cloth night time nappies look
at the threads
here

and here

if not please ignore smile

mankymummy Wed 06-Aug-08 09:14:25

thanks everyone...

sannie... pampers baby dry dont last for my DS - he is quite a big almost 3 !

was thinking of toddler night time type pants... but looking on the net they seem to start at 4-7 year olds !

sophiesmiles Wed 06-Aug-08 09:21:15

Hi Manky, I find terries are better for older ones, but i guess everyone has a different opinion

needaholiday Wed 06-Aug-08 22:41:08

we switched to cloth to cope with heavy night wees a few years ago and never went back to disposables grin
another option of course may be a cloth booster and a wrap usually used over a cloth nappy but popped on over the disposable nappy just to protect against leaks? Nappy elite wraps can be used over disposables.

needaholiday Wed 06-Aug-08 22:41:46

ooh and meant to add that the dispos from lidls used to be the most absorbent when we did use dispos. Not sure what they're like now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now