Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone know anywhere that has multi-buy discounts for bumhuggers?

(9 Posts)
Dragonhart Mon 04-Aug-08 19:02:54

Want to buy afew bumhuggers in different sizes and was wondering if there was anywhere that sells them with a discount when you buy afew?

BigBadMousey Mon 04-Aug-08 19:13:13

how many do you want?

I think most places I know of would require you to buy 10+...

Dragonhart Mon 04-Aug-08 19:20:03

Was thinking of about 8 (4 for dd- 18mo, 4 for new baby) but if cheaper could prob push to 10.

BigBadMousey Mon 04-Aug-08 19:25:52

Place I had in mind doesn't stock ellas house angry.

Will have a think....

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Mon 04-Aug-08 20:25:43

doesnt Ellas house direct offer any discount? failing that if i have the ones you fancy in stock i can give you my best mumsnet deal wink

Dragonhart Mon 04-Aug-08 22:05:06

Ellas House only discount whole nappy sets with wraps and other day time nappies.

THanks nappyzone. Do you think they would be suitable for a newborn at night?

I am looking for 4 large and 4 small idealy in a unisex colour but as you dont see it and it is for night, doesnt really matter. Should I contact you from your website?

Dragonhart Mon 04-Aug-08 22:08:04

Just had a look and could only see aplix on your website, do you stock the poppers nappyzone?

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Mon 04-Aug-08 22:29:17

no i dont stock poppers as i found em to tricky in the past being a dense nappy and flame regals me of evil ellas house popper nappy stories lol - im sure snugglebum nappies sells the poppers though so hopefully she will be able to sort you. I use em as a night nappy though mine is 20 months and they are very absorbant. My ds is a prolific stripper but as these are under a wrap its not so problematic. Feel free to contact me via webby.smile

BigBadMousey Mon 04-Aug-08 22:45:57

I use bumhuggers and the day nappies - all popper. Love em smile - I prefer the poppers because I can turn them into pull-ups and they are quieter at night than velcro (dd2 is a light sleeper).

DS wears a bumhugger at night - he's 9wo.

My day nappies are really old but still work very well - never had a popper issue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now