Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What kind of disposables fit?!?!

(5 Posts)
wonderingmum Mon 04-Aug-08 08:36:10

DD1 (4 months, 12 lbs) has been just fine using Pampers until now, but now it seems that size 2's are getting small and size 3's don't fit at all. She's a bit on the lean side (but not too much) - any suggestions on what brands to try for her size and shape? I'd really like something that'll keep the night time poo in so we're not doing full clothing and linen changes in the middle of the night as they wake her up so much she doesn't go back to sleep for 90 mins!

Shitehawk Mon 04-Aug-08 08:38:54

We always found that Tesco's own brand were really good - their standard range, not the value ones. Better than either Pampers or Huggies, IMO.

frans Mon 04-Aug-08 09:48:42

I use Asda's own brand for night-time - they last 12 hours without leaking and my DD is a heavy wetter.

lucysmam Mon 04-Aug-08 10:34:13

we found asda's own good as well wonderingmum and never any troubles with nappy rash or leaking

Liz79 Mon 04-Aug-08 15:33:06

We use cloth but use disposables when away. Have so far tried huggies, pampers, lidl, tesco and asda eco. Just bought normal asda too. Hate huggies and asda eco. Lidls were good and would of bought them again but wasn't near a store so had to go to asda.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now