Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Question about inserts for Bumgenius/Wonderoos

(4 Posts)
SilverSixpence Sun 03-Aug-08 15:02:13

I've bought a couple of bumgenius v2 birth to potty nappies - up to now have been using shaped nappies for 3 wk old DS. The ones i bought don't have inserts with them, do i need to buy special inserts or can i just use the boosters that came with my LL bamboo or flexitots?

4andnotout Sun 03-Aug-08 15:06:21

I have the v2's and i think the inserts they come with are a bit pants so im using my own inserts and boosters.

BigBadMousey Sun 03-Aug-08 16:05:48

Like 4andnotout said, you don't need a special type of insert for the BG. Not sure the flexitot booster will give you much absorbancy - the Little Lamb one might be the better option.

If you want some cheap boosters / inserts then you can use supermarket value microfibre dishcloths (3 for 89p in Tesco and Asda). They work well - esp on a young baby. I use them to boost DD2s nappy.

If you want to buy purpose made inserts I would very much recommend the GAD (greenacre designs) inserts. They are very well made and well designed too.

4andnotout Sun 03-Aug-08 16:11:32

I bought some microfibre GADS from the babykind bargain bin for only £1 each, they are brilliant and fit in the v2's well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now