Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

The 'pant' dilemma!

(3 Posts)
biobabe Sun 03-Aug-08 13:26:52

My 32 month son will happily use a potty for wees and poos but only when he's naked. He will also use the toilet, and tell us when he needs to go - sounds great doesn't it? however we now feel the need to be able to be seen in public so adding clothing to the equation is the next step - here is the dilemma - my son absolutely refuses to wear pants! He's been shopping and chosen his own pants, we have character pants, stripey pants, plain pants, towelling pants, boxer shorts, trunks etc etc but he will not put them on. we've tried going 'commando' but he doesn't like it and gets distressed. Has anyone got any ideas or tips? he asks for a nappy but that seems to defeat the work he's put in so far!

CarGirl Sun 03-Aug-08 13:32:20

can you try him to wear the soft cotton boxers and tell him they're shorts? Bribe him with sweets to wear them for 5 mins etc?

biobabe Sun 03-Aug-08 13:34:37

Thanks, i'll try that - hadn't thought of the 'shorts' thing,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now