Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

advice on econappis by swaddlebees

(8 Posts)
carolynd Sun 03-Aug-08 10:02:48

does anyone have any experience with econappis? feedback would be very welcome. thanks

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Sun 03-Aug-08 10:52:52

There has been some feedback on babycentre which is that after well washed and full absorbancy they are performing well. Its the ov lining that put me off but thats just a personal preference thing. They do appear slim and are very soft feeling. I have not tried one myself. smile

carolynd Sun 03-Aug-08 12:44:01

excuse my ignorance but are there issues with the ov lining? why don't you like them?

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Sun 03-Aug-08 20:00:51

i dont think anyone else has issues with em just me personally - well my boys sh** actually as it stains it something chronic!!

wontbepreggersagain Mon 04-Aug-08 10:00:39

oooh- well done starting this thread- i'm checking them out atm too!!

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Mon 04-Aug-08 20:27:03

I am going to have to snaffle one from stock arent i?

wontbepreggersagain Tue 05-Aug-08 16:06:24

i can't help thinking though- why would you not use it as a pocket nappy- i think i'll order some and have a play.

that gives me the perfect excuse to order those blueberry pockets that i have been solidly resisting for... ooooh 3 days! grin

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Tue 05-Aug-08 17:02:59

oh i would use it as a pocket too but its still ov on the botty......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now