Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

1st Bambino Mio is on dd!!

(3 Posts)
laura325630 Sat 02-Aug-08 12:22:49

Hi, I have bought some Bambino Mio's for my 7 week old dd to try and save money.

Does anyone have any tips for these? I havent bought many as I want to try to them out before I go mad! Thanks.

BigBadMousey Sat 02-Aug-08 13:13:41

They can be quite good for newborns - DS has one on now because they give quite a thin fit under trews.

They do two types if wrap - the normal and the soft - they are the same cut but one is more waterproof than the other (the normal I think) - some people prefer the soft for newborns (called MioSoft) so bear that in mind if you have wrap issues.

Prefolds can be pinned to help containment see here

Some DDs wee to the front like boys do so you may find folding the front of the prefold over to give extra absorbancy works well - worth trying.

CJMommy Sat 02-Aug-08 13:27:13

We've been using them for 6 months and find them good. I often found that pooh would lesk into the cover so I would have to wash them pretty often but the cover held it well; we didn't have many 'leakeage onto clothes' episodes. Now that he's weaning, there is no leakage at all! I really like them grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now