Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

2 weeks with no wet nappies in the morning. DS aged 3.5. Shall i take the plunge?

(8 Posts)
witchandchips Mon 28-Jul-08 15:16:19

?

TooTicky Mon 28-Jul-08 15:17:27

Yes!!!!! And tell him he is fab smile

biglips Mon 28-Jul-08 15:21:12

hes rrreeaaaddyyy!!

Same as my dd when she was dry for 2 weeks, we decided "No more!" but she wasnt mentally ready so i bought her Drynites pullups...it only lasted for a week as she developed an sunburnt looking rash on the back of her bum by wearing the same drynite for a week as it was dry, so we decided to forget about using the Drynites and it all cleared up.

(ive kept some for emergencies....whatever emergencies is that for!!!)

biglips Mon 28-Jul-08 15:22:22

and really praise him for a week or two, then eventually praise him less and less till its no big thing.

Bluebutterfly Mon 28-Jul-08 15:24:06

I am so envy! Wish it were my 3.5 ds!

witchandchips Mon 28-Jul-08 15:26:33

here goes then.....<<witch holds nose and jumps in>> smile thanks

Turniphead1 Mon 28-Jul-08 15:36:42

But of course! Go for it. Good luck.

rebelmum1 Mon 28-Jul-08 15:47:11

does that mean your ds hasn't done a wee at all during the night? How do you know if they are ready my dd the same age is keen to go without a nappy but wets the bed without fail unless I wake her to go to the loo. Am i doing something wrong?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now