Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Getting rid of my fluffles???

(5 Posts)
4andnotout Sat 26-Jul-08 09:14:48

Will i regret getting rid of my fluffles to fund bumgenius v3's? We already have half a dozen of the v2's and love them, even over night they have been good. I have about 12 fluffles size 2 and think i should sell them to part fund a few v3 how much do you think i can ask for them, they are stainfree with the pop in booster and in vgc as the nappy stash is huge!
Im not trying to sell them in this section as i already pay my cat and sell in classifieds i just need advice before i count them up and list them all.
Thanks

BigBadMousey Sat 26-Jul-08 09:41:52

I think the Size 1 sells a bit better than the size 2 because it is a more popular nappy for newborns.

They are selling well new on eBay and also second hand on usednappies (compared to other nappies) - I think that is a bit of panic buying before they all disappear so maybe now is a good time to sell (while people still remember them, want them and can't get them easily anymore).

Auctions on used nappies are going at about £5 each in excellent condition.

I always have a fluffle or two lurking somewhere - they make cute pets and if you put your hand in the pocket bit and flap the nappy about like a flying bird children find it very entertaining (so I've heard...I would never do anything so ridiculous of course...)

V3 is better than the V2 but you might find the BG too small when your DC gets bigger - read than on here several times - so bear than in mind.

4andnotout Sat 26-Jul-08 09:44:06

I think dd3 will be petite like dd2 so they should fit till potty training, we recently used one in a d&v emergency on dd2 (3) and it fitted ok. Will sort out the nappy stash today i think and get listing! Thanks

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Sat 26-Jul-08 13:23:01

PMSL BBM - i cannot wait for boy to wake up so i can do the bird thing!!! Yes i agree good time to sell, i have had a suprising amount of fluffe enquiries lately considering i only evr sold a dozen when they were out!

ilovemydog Sat 26-Jul-08 13:28:23

I sold 15 size 2 fluffles on ebay shock before ebay sent us an email saying it was against policy.

They will sell probably very quickly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now