Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Somerset reusable nappy vouchers??

(4 Posts)
laura325630 Fri 25-Jul-08 19:22:14

Hi, I live in South Somerset and wondered if anyone knows if they do the £30 voucher scheme that other councils offer for reusable nappies?? My dd is 6 weeks old and Im kean to give them a go but they are sooo expensive. Thanks.

nannyL Fri 25-Jul-08 20:26:39

look at it as how expensive disposable nappies nappys are, and think of each nappy being the equivalent to a pack of disposable nappys and you will see that they are very good value smile

then of course you can use them for other children and they still have resale value too

BigBadMousey Fri 25-Jul-08 21:19:21

incentive schemes vary from place to place but if you search here you will find incentive schemes, retailers, adivsors in your area.

tbh I'm not sure there is one in your area but don't let that put you off - some nappies are quite cheap and there are plenty of sites listing second hand nappies if you want to give that a go. Prefolds are cheap and easy to use and work quite well on newborns and young babies.

laura325630 Fri 25-Jul-08 22:20:12

Brilliant, thanks guys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now