Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DIY POTTY TRAINING REWARD CHART

(4 Posts)
Linz2 Thu 24-Jul-08 14:19:44

Hi, am about to start potty training and would like to make my own potty training reward chart. Does anybody have any ideas on how to make one or know of an on line diy potty reward charts to download.

Thanks

Linz

Seeline Thu 24-Jul-08 17:14:07

My dd used a freeby from KANDOO wipes which was designed as a passport. there was room for name etc and a photo. Each page had a diffent stage such as using the potty, washing hands properly, wiping bum, using loo and flushing. Each time she managed anything you put a sticker on the appropriate page. She loved it and was very successful. Good luck!

CantSleepWontSleep Thu 24-Jul-08 17:19:59

I'd say that you def want it laminated, so unless you have stuff for doing this at home then it's prob cheaper (and def simpler) to buy one. I got one from here.

bealos Thu 24-Jul-08 20:03:12

we just used a sheet of coloured card stuck on the wall and a packet of assorted stickers. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STICKERS! we got a great mixed pack with loads of different designs on from Woolworths. Sometimes ds wanted the sticker on his tee and sometimes he stuck it on his "chart". It really doesn't need to be that complicated... my ds is 2.5 and wouldn't have really got targets / rewards after a certain number of stickers. It was mainly all about the excitement of CHOOSING the sticker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now