Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Washables for huge toddler - recommendations?

(7 Posts)
frazzledgirl Wed 23-Jul-08 11:04:17

My friend's 15-month-old is the size of a 2.5 year old and has outgrown his Bumgeniuses.

She'd like to use washables again, can anyone recommend some that it would be worth buying at this stage - possibly some that can also be used as pull-ups for potty-training?

LackaDAISYcal Wed 23-Jul-08 11:06:18

minki yoyos are good. Pocket nappies suitable for nights and also can be used as a pull up. They come in funky colours and patterns as well.

or large fuzzibunz pockets as well.

Washersaurus Wed 23-Jul-08 11:12:55

Sandy's XL Toddlerease are good, and I still use size 3 tot bots on my 3 yr old

Octothechildherder Wed 23-Jul-08 11:29:03

Easy peasy bumper is HUGE

rachelinscotland Wed 23-Jul-08 20:42:05

The XL Minki nappies (such as Huggles for fitted ones or Slinki/Standard for fleece pockets) are really huge, so might be worth thinking about. Obviously not a pull up sort of nappy, tho poster above mentioned the Minki Yoyos, tho they're rather expensive, even on secondhand market.

needaholiday Wed 23-Jul-08 22:16:38

large quick flip nappies- 27 inch waist, high rise of (I think) 21 inches. Not suitable for pulling up and down though. There's some on nappy elite at the moment made to order. might be a few knocking around second hand too.

ravenAK Wed 23-Jul-08 23:16:36

Happy heinies? Pocket nappies, come in huge range of sizes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now