Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Question about wraps for users of Bumbles nappies...

(8 Posts)
cupcake76 Wed 23-Jul-08 10:58:38

Message withdrawn

LazyLinePainterJane Wed 23-Jul-08 11:11:22

I use Motherease (airflow, hate the rikki) and they are fine.

LackaDAISYcal Wed 23-Jul-08 11:16:55

motherease wraps are pretty bombproof regardless of which nappy you use.

I must say though that I am really impressed with the new tots flexi-wrap. I've used it overnight with no wicking whatsoever....and the patterns are funkier than Motherease wink

MrsBadger Wed 23-Jul-08 11:22:01

But EasyPeasy (makers of bumbles) don't make their own wraps - they sell Popolinos which are cheaper Motherease-a-likes.

I use a mix of Motherease Rikkis, Airflows and Nature Babies Aplix (because the latter come in prettier colours) and all are fine.

cupcake76 Wed 23-Jul-08 12:27:45

Message withdrawn

MrsBadger Wed 23-Jul-08 12:34:59

[stern]

do not get sucked in

I have undone nearly all my 'washables save money' work with DH/MIL etc by buying pretty wraps to put under sundresses blush

LackaDAISYcal Wed 23-Jul-08 15:36:41

same here MrsB blush

I sold a load as well, and then found out I was PG again, so have had to buy more! DH is less than impressed wink

needaholiday Wed 23-Jul-08 15:41:07

we use nappy elite wraps. They're the only cotton outer ones which don't wick for us grin plus they're cheap and have loads of choice.
used them over bimbles and tots too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now