Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I've been given a load of Cotton Bottoms for dd2...

(4 Posts)
ravenAK Tue 22-Jul-08 21:31:04

...ds & dd1 both used Totsbots, & dd1 is still in them at home (dispies for CM).

I'm liking the short drying time & if nothing else they'll come in useful when we run out of clean, dry Tots (quite often, with 2 in them, a Yorkshire summer & attempting a tumble dryer boycott!).

But I'm struggling to fold them properly. The mate who gave them to me showed me a 'boy' fold, but it's a bit bulky at the front & makes it difficult to wrap round.

Can anyone link to a fold for a fairly hefty 5 month old girl? smile

BigBadMousey Tue 22-Jul-08 21:36:38

anything here?

snorris Tue 22-Jul-08 21:47:29

I just used to fold the sides over the middle part and put them in like that. If you wait a few mins I think I have one knocking around so I can post some pics on my profile .

ravenAK Tue 22-Jul-08 22:34:09

Snorris, you're a star!

I think I was expecting to origami them into something resembling a Totsbot. Those photos are brilliant.

Thanks for the link too BBM - my problem is that dd2 is quite big (9 1/2 pounds at birth & gaining steadily) - think the nappies I've been given are on the small side for actually wrapping round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now