Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bedwetting nappies - To use or not to use?

(2 Posts)
marvelmummy Mon 21-Jul-08 20:56:42

I have 3 children aged 5, 7 and 9 who all wet the bed, I don't blame them because me and my husband were both bedwetters so there is the hereditory factor involved.
The question I wanted to ask you mums is whether or not you use nappies for children who still wet the bed, and what type?

Flibbertyjibbet Mon 21-Jul-08 21:10:13

Ds1 is dry at night and ds2 is recently potty trained but still wets the bed every other night or so. So they are not really children who still wet the bed.
I used washable nappies for them and since they have been potty trained I've used Mother of Eden overnight undies. They are good for I would say 1 large wee , the child can take them off themselves, and they can be put in with a whites wash.
I tried some motherease bedwetter pants but they take YEARS to dry. They do hold a lot more wee though so would do a couple of big night wees without leaks. the mother of eden ones are microfibre so very soft and dry super quick so you don't need many.

The children look on these as pants, not nappies so for my two it helps them to stay dry at night. If they are in a nappy they just wee in it. In pants they try not to iyswim.

neither of these things are cheap, but from the ages of your children they would save you a lot in pull ups or pyjama pants.

both kinds here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now